In order to provide you with our quality service it is necessary for us to collect and retain data such as names, addresses, contact details etc. However, we would confirm that we will only collect, store and retain information that is pertinent to the service we are providing and we will only retain such information for as long as is justifiably necessary. An order for us to supply you with our services will be considered as consent with regard to the order. Data retained for longer periods will only be with further consent.
We would confirm that our data policies, procedures and practices comply with the General Data Protection Regulations 2016 (GDPR) and see below on further details can be obtained from:
- Data Controller: LifeForce Security Limited
- Information commissions Officer registration reference is: ZA081011
- Organisation name : Lifeforce Security Limited
- Company registration number (England & Wales: 07511735
- Organisation Address: Royal Arsenal Gate House, Beresford Square, SE18 6AR
- Nature of Business: Security Company, Security Service Provider
Description of processing
The following is a broad description of the way this organisation/data controller processes personal information. To understand how your own personal information
is processed you may need to refer to any personal communications you have received, check any privacy notices the organisation has provided or contact the organisation to ask about your personal circumstances.
Reasons/purposes for processing information
- We process personal information to enable us to provide a service to our clients.
- Manage and support our employees, maintain our own accounts and records and to advertise and promote our services.
Type/classes of information processed
We process information relevant to the above reasons/purposes. This may include:
- Personal details
- Family details
- Lifestyle and social circumstances
- Education and employment details
- Financial details
- Goods and services
We also process sensitive classes of information that may include:
- Racial and ethnic origin
- Trade union membership
- Physical or mental health details
- Religious or similar beliefs
We process personal information about:
- Suppliers and service providers
- Professional advisers, consultants
Who the information may be shared with
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with the individual them-self and also with other organisations. Where this is necessary we
are required to comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act (DPA). What follows is a description of the types of organisations we may need to share some of the personal information we process with for one or more reasons.
Where necessary or required we share information with:
- Family, associates and representatives of the person whose personal data we are processing
- Current, past or prospective employers
- Suppliers and services providers
- Business associates and professional advisers
- Financial organisations
- Credit reference agencies
- Debt collection and tracing agencies
- Educators and examining bodies
- Employment and recruitment agencies
- Central government
It may sometimes be necessary to transfer personal information overseas. When this is needed information is only shared within the European Economic Area (EEA). Any transfers made will be in full compliance with all aspects of the data protection act.